Friday, July 20, 2012

UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27"

UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27"

Shock Sale UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27You looking to find the "UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27"" Good news! You can purchase UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27" with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27" On Sale

Price: $855.30    Updated Price for UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27" now
Purchase UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27" low price

UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27" Review

It took me all afternoon to get this working at full 2560x1440 resolution, because I didn't realize that the DVI-D port on my HP Elitebook docking station couldn't get to that resolution, and I instead had to go and get a DisplayPort cable. Figuring that all out took me a lot of research online and two calls to HP and one to Dell. I don't blame Dell for my issue, but their tech support could have been more helpful. He took 20 minutes gathering all kinds of information from me, and then told me that he couldn't help me because he thought it was an HP issue and not a Dell one. It turned out that he was right, but he could have been more helpful. At very least, I came close to returning the monitor and more help on his part could have prevented that. Once I did get it working at the full resolution, it is awesome.

Real Estate. This monitor has about the same number of pixels as 4 lower resolution screens. You literally can arrange four windows on one screen and have each one of them be fully readable and editable.

Quality. The all-around quality of this monitor is great. I have it sitting next to a very nice 24 inch Dell that I bought last year, and this one is noticeably nicer. It looks great. Great contrast, color representation, and viewing angle. The build quality is also much nicer than my other monitors (even the other HP).

I highly recommend this monitor. If Dell comes out with an LED lit 30", I would check that one out instead, but otherwise this one is pretty much perfect. Do a quick search for U3013H or U3013HM to see if it exists yet before buying this one. The price tag on these high resolution monitors is high, but considering how much more you can do with it, it is worth it. A lot of people will be able to get by with just one of these instead of having to buy 2 standard HD monitors. It is also a lot cheaper than the similar monitor from Apple.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27"" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27" ...

Buy UltraSharp U2713HM - LED-Monitor - 68.6cm/27

No comments:

Post a Comment