Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer

Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer

Shock Sale Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer very cheapYou looking to find the "Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer" Good news! You can purchase Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer On Sale

Price: $124.95   Updated Price for Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer now
Purchase Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer low price

Product Feature

  • Lightweight, compact design for portability
  • 720 x 360 resolution in color or B&W
  • 2-sided duplex printing for Windows users
  • Built-in USB and parallel ports
  • Mac and PC compatible

Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer Review

I bought my Canon BJC-2100 about a month ago as a stop-gap. My old printer had died, and I was a little tight on money.I have been very satisfied with this printer in the time that I have had it. Canon seems to have made some improvements over the BJC-2000, most notably the separate cartridges for black&white and color. I did a little checking before I bought this, and the black&white replacement cartridges only cost about $10 (compared to over $30 for some other printers) while the color cartridge (all colors are in this one...there are no separate color wells) was about $25. This printer has given me very acceptable results. Quality has been fine, but not spectacular. Speed is OK, and I have not had to worry about any paper mis-feeds.... The Canon BJC-2100 has done good work for me so far. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment�Comment

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer ...

Buy Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment